***
"I'm hitting up the high roller tables". Said no member of a regional flight crew. Ever. — Las Vegas McCarren Int'l Airport.
That special time of day again where I grace the crew room with my polyester and nylon clad presence. — at Detroit Michigan International Airport.
Must. Find. Coffee. — at Salt Lake City Intntl. Airport.
Omg, they have pretzel m&ms in the first class baskets now! Who called catering and told them to make me fat!? — at Memphis International Airport.
Customer compliment card and a cute guys digits. Yep, just brushed the shoulders off. — at DSM International Airport.
2 day trip that turned into a 3 day? Check.
Broken rollerbag handle? Check.
Sore back from broken rollerbag? Check
4am wake up call to get 5am van? Check
If you see me today, just turn and run.... — at MSP Airport.
Thanks to a woman who had a panic attack, I made it! — at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. (In regards to getting the last seat while sitting standby - I've got some bad karma coming my way for the numerous amounts of happy dances I have made because I got on the flight since someone else didn't make it)
Home! Had a seat over the wings and as we got on the ground this little old lady goes "that dog sure is unhappy". Had to explain that noise she was hearing wasn't a dog barking, but just gears. Hahaha! I love old people. :) — at Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).
Its hot - I threw up. In an airport. Wearing a polyester dress. Not my morning... — at Memphis International Airport.
I was sort of banking on that whole Mayan end of the world thing so I didn't have to work this less than amazing 4 day trip. Well played Mayans...well played... — at Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).
Talking about sexy stuff....like eating Waffle House. The epitome of "hurts so good". — at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Standing in the food court trying to decide what's for lunch....or as I call it: "food poisoning roulette". — at MSP Airport.
Why do I always come here on Sundays? Chick fil a taunts me.... — at Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport.
Its not Sunday and I'm in msp on a break. I win this round, chick fil a! — at Minneapolis Saint Paul Int Airport. (yes, there is for sure a theme here...don't judge...)
NYC bound! Started the day having TSA search my hair for weapons. Seriously. — at Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).
Does it make me weird that I thoroughly enjoy random high fives from passangers when they walk off the plane?
I think I'm slap happy... — at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Heading home...you know, the real home in Michigan where my license says I reside. Sometime I get confused cause I'm here more than there. — at MSP Airport.
Done! I didn't think this time would ever come! About to kiss the jet bridge! — at Oklahoma City International Airport.
I would rather be at the beach. Or Chick Fil A. — at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
I just pulled a Ke$ha on my nylons. Oopsie. — at Delta Terminal - Memphis International Airport.
My little jetiquette tip for the day....when seated on an airplane, the only time you should ever use the back of the seat in front of yours to hoist yourself up should be if you want the person sitting in said seat to have fantasies about jacking you in the face.
You. Are. Welcome. — at Detroit Michigan International Airport.
Trying to decide which would be the lesser of evils...a zombie apocolypse or working this next flight. — at Memphis International Airport.
I might be smiling, but in my head I've already punched 4 people. — at Memphis International Airport.
Feeling kinda sad today until the fa I'm working with said she saw my name and knew it would be a good 4 day because she's heard so many nice things about me. — at John F Kennedy International Airport.
Time to come back home so that everyone can stop crying. I mean, I assume that's what all of you do when I am not home, right? — at La Guardia International Airport: Delta Airlines Terminal.
Called. Out. I was chatting (which is not the same as flirting, for the record) with the guy (ok, he was cute...but that's not totally relevant) in row 20 next to my jumpseat and as we were deplaning the lady in front of him turns around and politely asked him for a pen. She then made him write his number down and she handed it to me. Didn't know my face could turn that red! — at Indianapolis International Airport.
I will not let mean passengers ruin my holiday spirit....I will not let mean passengers ruin my holiday spirit....I will not let mean passengers ruin my holiday spirit... — at Nashville International Airport (BNA).
Pretty sure that our gate agents name tag read "supreme overlord of douchiness".... — at Pittsburgh lnternational Airport.
Done! I had 4 people on that last flight tell me it was the best flight and I was the best fa they've ever had. Like. A. Boss. — at Detroit Metro Airport (DTW).
Fly to Charleston they said...its going to be a quick, easy turn they said. Liars!!! (Insert picture of old man on stretcher after he had a seizure on the plane) — at Charleston International Airport.
Creeper Stare Down 2012 victor is....Zell!! No one creeper eyes me and doesn't pay the price! — at John F Kennedy International Airport.
We now refer to seat 7B as "cranapple pants". Give you 1 guess how he got that name. Oops. — at Boston Logan International Airport.
So I had a "first"on the flight in. Some guy sat and rubbed his nipples the entire time I did my safety demo. Just when I thought I had seen it all.... — at Burlington International Airport.
I can feel this place saying "I knew you'd be back. They always come back." - at John F Kennedy International Airport.
***
I promise, I don't spend all day/every day being a grump. Reduced rest does that to a gal. I make no apologies for the obsession over Chic-Fil-A though. Respect.
No comments:
Post a Comment